Date Posted: September 14, 2021
Financial Analysts provide key support to the Financial Planning & Analysis (FPA) Department by processing and analyzing financial data to support effective financial decision-making across the organization. This role will report to Manager of FP&A and is responsible of forecasting, budgeting, pricing and analytic capabilities within the Company.
- CPA designation
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably with industry experiences
- Progressive work experience in costing/pricing, financial analysis and reporting
- Results-driven with demonstrated flexibility in work assignments
- Strong technology skills, including intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and proficiency in Great Plains, BI-Microstrategies, and Adaptive Insight applications are desired
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and a high attention to detail are required
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including being able to influence where necessary
- Ability to be adaptable and willingly embrace change
- Strong sense of urgency and respect for deadlines
About SE Health
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose