Date Posted: October 19, 2022
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
This role is currently classified as hybrid where you would be mainly working remote, but may be asked to come into our head office in Markham as needed.
Senior Financial Analysts provide key support to the Financial Planning & Analysis (FPA) Department by processing and analyzing financial data to support effective financial decision-making across the organization. This role will report to Director of FP&A and is responsible of forecasting, budgeting, pricing and analysis within the Company.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts working collaboratively with business leaders, as well as review with Senior Management and external clients
- Develop revenue and cost driver-based forecasting and budget models
- Accountable for controllership function for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Coordinate, consult and collaborate to support year-end audit activities, including audit
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day accounting transactions for Senior’s Living business line
- Responsible for submission of all monthly & quarterly business reporting on a timely basis by working collaboratively with Finance team.
- KPI monitoring and reporting
- P&L analysis with commentary
Business Case/Pricing Models/Analysis and Scenario Planning
- Develop pricing analysis for new contracts, contract renewals, and RFPs.
- Work with business leaders to track external market changes as related to compensation and funding models, preparing scenarios to consider impact to plan
- Synthesize and simplify technical concepts and insights and communicate them effectively to various stakeholders
- Provide support to Business leaders for general day to day inquiries, other Adhoc requests
Implementation and Process Improvements
- Participate and support new contract implementation and systems set-ups
- Seek opportunities to improve business by collaborating with various departments
- CPA designation
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably with Health Care and Senior Living Facilities
- Progressive work experience in costing/pricing, financial analysis and reporting
- Results-driven with demonstrated flexibility in work assignments
- Strong technology skills, including intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and proficiency in Great Plains, BI-Microstrategies, and Adaptive Insight applications are desired
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and a high attention to detail are required
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including being able to influence where necessary
- Ability to be adaptable and willingly embrace change
- Strong sense of urgency and respect for deadlines
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com